Assessment of the attachment of individuals through 3 prisms
- 360° view of consumers’ engagement relative to your products/brands in absolute terms and with regard to those of your competitors.
- Identification of your levers of growth on the short and long term.
- A strategic piloting tool providing dynamic measurement of consumer engagement through 3 prisms: BEHAVIOURAL engagement, SOCIAL engagement (role of influencer), and EMOTIONAL engagement.
- Complete 360° diagnosis: profiling, perception of the mix, meeting of needs and touchpoints, thus enabling to identify the key insights related to your products/brands, their performance drivers, growth opportunities and levers as well as corrective action if need be.
- In-depth comparative diagnosis relative to the competition.
- Operational results presented in a visual and synthetic deliverable, enabling you to optimise your Marketing, Communication, Media, CRM, Retail strategies…
Examples of issues addressed:
- My product is losing market shares due to the arrival of new and aggressive competitors. What are the characteristics of my lapsed users and how can they be won over again? What core target have I succeeded in preserving, who are my fans and what are their drivers? What are the strengths of my new competitors?
- The launch of our new brand one year ago was a success. Prior to beginning a new development stage, what diagnosis can be established? What are my new priority recruitment targets on the short and medium term? Who might be my clients tomorrow? What levers should be activated?
- What touchpoints are most efficient among my clients? What touchpoints should be made a priority?
Please contact us to subscribe or receive the study presentation brochure.